Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Monday, November 24, 2008

Three Kids, Five Grown-Ups, Three Dogs & A Cat At The Beach

Yes, that's right, eight humans plus three dogs and one cat. Now that is the recipe for non-stop action!! I have to admit I was a little scared when I saw the cat but much to my surprise, kitty did quite well. This family represented a wide array of personalities and I had a great time photographing them. There was not one single dull moment during the 2-ish hours of shooting. One thing I have to mention that absolutely stood out was how loving and happy this family was. Two of the kids were teenagers and they were completely comfortable goofing off with (and even hugging on) their parents. Even better, the parents were completely comfortable with them. It was chaotic at times for sure, but there was lots of laughing and hugging and kookiness. I left the session feeling inspired because I have two young children and my hope is that when they are older, we will still be as close and loving and happy as we are now. Meeting Christine and her family is a testament that families can not only survive the test of time but strengthen over time -- as it should be. Sorry to get so sappy but you just don't see that much any more. Once again, I had a hard time narrowing down the collection so I am posting nearly 150 proofs in their account. Here is a small handful of the photos. Did I mention they are the beautiful people??? Take a look.

The following is a comment posted to this entry by Christine:
WOW! I knew I had a great looking family but boy did Sheri really bring out the best in us!! Sheri could not have been a better sport at handling the three ring circus we threw her direction! She can multitask with the best of em'! not only did she take amazing shots while dealing with 8 very different personalities, and several pets she maintained the BEST attitude over a 2 hour period. She was bright, considerate, on the ball, energetic and VERY PATIENT! I feel like I have gained a new friend through our experience with working with her. I will always be sure to refer friends and family her way and will ABSOLUTELY us her services again in the future! THANKS AGAIN SHERI! Sincerely, Christine Casey




























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I knew I had a great looking family but boy did Sheri really bring out the best in us!! Sheri could not have been a better sport at handling the three ring circus we threw her direction! She can multitask with the best of em'! not only did she take amazing shots while dealing with 8 very different personalities, and several pets she maintained the BEST attitude over a 2 hour period. She was bright, considerate, on the ball, energetic and VERY PATIENT! I feel like I have gained a new friend through our experience with working with her. I will always be sure to refer friends and family her way and will ABSOLUTELY us her services again in the future! THANKS AGAIN SHERI! Sincerely, Christine Casey