Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Baby, New Home, Same Loving Family

I recently did a Home Is Where The Heart Is session at a client's home in New Port Richey. Amy and Michael met me at their newly built Gulf front home with their baby girl and 2-year-old daughter. It was great to see them again. We had lots of fun running around as we do when we are photographing toddlers. A big thank you to Amy's parents, who met us at the house and kept the girls distracted. You were a huge help. And thank you Amy and Michael. It is always very special to be able to photograph a family as it grows. Congratulations on your beautiful new home. May you have many wonderful years there together filled with lots of love and laughter!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this family is gorgeous :)
I can't wait to see how our pictures come out! Thanks so much for being such a great photographer! God bless and Happy Thanksgiving!!

In Christ,
Mrs. Amanda Jade Skagen