Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Thursday, November 20, 2008

Little Body - Big Energy

I may have just met the most energetic little girl ever and what a BLAST we had at this photo shoot. Mom and dad, big sister and grandma all contributed to the success of this session, which meant keeping the little one distracted and in front of the camera. We did this session at our studio. I ended up with just over 120 action-packed fun proofs. This family had personality and then some. What fun! I hope you enjoy.


























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time and we love all of the pictures! Thanks so much! Nana