Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Saturday, November 29, 2008

Molly enjoys an impromtu family drum session

So, I've been asked a few times why I don't have pictures of Molly up on the Blog since the ones I posted after her birth. The honest answer is that I have been too busy to keep up with it. I have been partially good about posting them on my Facebook page so if you're on Facebook, search for me and you will see more frequently updated personal pics there. But, for now, here are a few pics of our Molly Bean and Jaeden. I'm posting the most recent ones first, which is of a family drum circle in our living room. This was last week. Molly loves all things music. She was hitting the drum and bopping up and down. So precious. The next few are of Jaeden while we were up at Mount Mitchell shooting a wedding. ( I am hoping to put up more photographs of our fall vacation soon as well.) The next photographs are of Molly in her car seat last month. The last ones are of her on our bed looking particularly cute. Notice her little monkey feet :-) We are loving our baby girl very much. She is a sweet, happy little addition to our family.



















No comments: