Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Happy Bride Shares Her Thoughts

The following are quotes from two emails I received from Nicole, a bride who married at the Don Cesar in June of this year. A few of her images are posted in a July Blog entry but here is what she wrote to me:

"Sheri, I just adore the photos. We are so excited, because these few are already so beautiful. WOW....the kiss picture is amazing!We can't thank you enough and look forward to viewing the others (450!!!!) :) Also, I sent the blog to the family as well, and, same response....you are a photographic genius!!
Truly, they are beautiful!"
--- Nicole (After she saw the images posted on the Blog.)


"WOW Sheri....they are incredible! We just adore them! We can't
thank you enough, and these are the raw photos! :) ...
We thank you again, they are beautiful!"
--- Nicole (After she saw the entire collection of images in her proof account.)

No comments: