Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Display At Tyrone Square Mall

Well, my original intention was to Blog prior to the show last weekend at Tyrone Square Mall but since that didn't happen, I thought I'd write now. I had a rather large display at Tyrone Square Mall complete with a running slideshow for three days. It was a long weekend but in the end, I'd call it a complete success.  I was able to get my work in front of hundreds of people, many who said they would definitely check out the website. So, if you were one of those people and really are checking out the website right this minute, Thank You. :-)  I hope you are enjoying your time at EFP central. At the end of the weekend, we had nearly 200 email addresses of people asking us for more information on our services.  That's really more than I was expecting.  I really didn't know what to expect.  I also met some other business owners and have upcoming appointments with them to sit down and discuss strategies to cross network to make each other stronger. I'm very excited about that. 
I have to give a big shout out to Brittany Davenport who helped me tremendously during this three day marathon. Thanks girlie. I had a lot of fun hanging out with you.
I'm looking forward to seeing the effects of our efforts.  But, I have to say, three long days in the mall has made me feel like I've met my mall quota for at least a year!! 

1 comment:

Eric Vichich said...

wow, what a great idea! hope it pans out.