Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I just walked in the door a little while ago from the airport. I was away at a business "boot camp" in Atlanta. It was a great class with some agonizing moments scattered about in mostly great moments. My accountant accompanied me to be my "interpreter" of the financial/accounting portion of the class. We had a great time and met some wonderful photographers but I have to say it is wonderful to be home!! I really REALLY missed my family. This was the first time being away from Molly and it's been a long time since I've been away from Jaeden and Ingmar. I could NOT wait to get through the door. I went into Jaeden's room to give him some sleepy kisses that I doubt he'll remember. Then, I went to see my Molly bean. I couldn't help myself ... I had to pick her up and love on her. Yes, I woke a sleeping baby! Ingmar woke up too to greet me. I'm happy to be home. I'm exhausted and stoked and full of new ideas and information and man, I'm exhausted. Why am I not in bed? It's nearly 2 a.m. and I do need some sleep but I sat down to check emails at my computer and next thing you know, I am Blogging.
Tomorrow, I hit the ground running and I won't stop running until late Sunday. Fun stuff though. I'm photograhing The Girlie Show's dress rehearsal at Studio at 620 tomorrow night. My images will be displayed via slideshow preceding each performance. Here is a link to more info: http://www.studio620.org/620/girlieshow08.php. I haven't been yet but rumor has it that it is quite a show. I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be photographing a live show Saturday night.
I have a photo session with a dear client out a the beach on their wedding anniversary and a session with baby Julie-anne, who is turning one on Friday. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday they brought her in for her newborn pictures. I'm totally looking forward to meeting some new clients this weekend as well. Yay!
Well, I guess I better get some sleep if I am to keep up with what is in store the next few days.
Signing off for now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheri, The website is wonderful! You amaze me with the pictures that you take. Julie Parker told me that you had a new website up so I had to come and check it out. I wish I was down in Florida so I can come to you to get amazing pictures that I just don't get up here in VA. This is Samantha Scatliffe, you did Mine & Leroy's wedding in 2005. Congrats on the baby also! Take care!