Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Monday, March 23, 2009

Stacey and Allen's Engagement Session

I posted a Blog entry a few days ago with a video and as promised, here are a few of my favorite pics from Stacey and Allen's engagement session. Congratulations again!

The following is a note that Stacey wrote after she saw the images from her engagement session:
" 'Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away' – Unknown
This has always been one of my favorite quotes because it holds so much truth. A moment comes and goes, but memories and photos of those moments last forever. That’s why you want a photographer who can capture the moments that “take your breath away” so the memories can stay with you for years to come. When I got engaged in May 2008, I found wedding planning pretty easy, but finding a photographer quite difficult. It wasn’t until I saw the beautiful photos taken by Sheri Kendrick at Enchanted Forrest Photography that I knew I had found exactly what I wanted. I booked Sheri immediately, and me and my fiancĂ©’s engagement session taken at Fort DeSoto was such an amazing experience. Our photos captured the essence of who we are as people, and who we are as a couple. We couldn’t be more pleased with our photos, and we are so excited to have Sheri photograph our special day. Thank you Sheri!
-Stacey "











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely testimonial from your client! you know she will treasure these photos forever and she owes it all to YOU!