Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Debut Of My First Animoto Slideshow

Well, I've been wanting to try out Animoto for quite some time and finally, I got to that line on my to do list. This is the first one. I need to adjust a few things but I am very, very happy. I used to spend hours producing a slideshow and now, it is lickety split.
I did this photo shoot at Fort DeSoto Beach. This is an engagement session for Stacey and Allen, a couple who will be getting married very soon. They both were so gracious during the session. I enjoyed my time with them. Ben came along as well and as always grabbed his incognito shots from wherever he can climb or hide. I'll still be posting a few of my favorites from this session on the Blog because as much as I like the slideshow, it doesnt' replace still shots. Look for those today or tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to photographing their wedding in Tampa. I'm certain it will be a beautiful event to cover.


No comments: