Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Thursday, February 19, 2009

Congratulations Ashley & Victor

I am finally catching up on the weddings I did over the holidays. Holiday weddings are becoming really popular. The following are pics from Ashley and Victor's wedding. What a delightful couple! They had a small wedding at Fort DeSoto Beach and a reception at Mahaffey Theater in downtown Saint Petersburg. They were married the day after Christmas. I picked a few of my favorite images to post on the Blog. I'll be adding a few of these to the Wedding Gallery for sure! Enjoy ...

I just love these shots of Ashley's gown. I love the teal accents. So beautiful and elegant.







This is always one of my favorite shots to get of the bride before the wedding if we have a good window to work with.



This shot was taken as Ashley was waiting to walk down to the ceremony. The sunlight coming through the trees was to die for.



Of course, we always get the kiss but sometimes the sweetest shot is right before or right after the kiss. In this case, Ashley and Victor paused briefly right before they kissed. What a sweet moment and great photo opp.



This was another candid shot taken near the end of the ceremony. Again, the lighting just can't be beat. Thank you Mother Nature.














This shot was just one of many candids we took during the reception. I just love this of a momma and her babies! Sweet family.





I just had to post this one. Ashley was giving Victor the warning: "Be nice". And for the record, Victor was nice. So cute.


No comments: