Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome Cora Jane!

Jenny and Gabe welcomed their baby girl, Cora Jane, on June 11. I had the pleasure of photographing Jenny while she was pregnant about 4 weeks before she gave birth. A couple of her maternity images are posted in my Bellies And Babies Gallery at my website: http://www.efpgallery.com/.

It was a total delight to return to their home to photograph Jenny, Gabe, and Anna with their new baby, Cora. Both photo sessions (maternity and newborn) took place at their beautiful home in one of Saint Petersburg's historic districts. It was a photographer's dream with so many big windows allowing each scene to be lit by mother nature.

Thank you Jenny and Gabe for allowing me to be a part of Cora's first week of life. Here are a few of my favorites from this session.... (It was hard to pick my favorite few from the 100 plus proofs!)

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Anna on becoming a new big sister. And congrats to you, Sheri, for capturing such a magical time for their family.