Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Baby Scott

Just finished up pictures of precious baby Scott, son of dear friends, Mike Jester and Ellen Jester. This baby is so special for so many reasons. I've known the baby daddy since he was a baby. He is the son of Mike Jester, and the nephew of close friend, Aaron Jester. Congrats Mikey and Ellen. I love you both so very much. ♥
Please go to our Facebook link to see some more shots from this session!









No comments: