Greetings Beautiful People

Thank you for taking the time to visit this page. Please note that although I do post here every now and again, I post on Facebook 2-3 times per day. I upload pictures from photo shoots as I do them. I post comments about specials and special events and offer Facebook fans first dibs on limited-space events. There is a blue Facebook link on this page which will take you to the Facebook fan page I speak of. Please take a peek over there if you want a more up-to-date glance at what's happening. Thanks again for visiting.
www.efpgallery.com



Sunday, April 26, 2009

Christine's Head Shots

Christine stopped in to the studio a few weeks ago to inquire about getting some shots she could use on her website. She is a massage therapist and Nia instructor here in Saint Petersburg. You may be (like I was) thinking "what the heck is Nia?" It is sort of like yoga, Tai Chi and dance merged into one. Christine gave me a demo and it is not like anything else I've seen .... and I've seen a lot. ;-) Christine's office is just up the street from where our studio is currently located on Central Avenue. She is a spunky, fun, energetic young woman and I am so glad she stopped in to inquire about some promotional shots. We got together for about 25 minutes and took a little stroll in areas close to the studio. I love how many options there are within a block of the studio. The white wall shown below is becoming a favorite spot to use as a background. Christine is small in stature but don't let her little frame fool you --- she is strong like a lion. :-) It was a super fun session. I'm looking forward to working with Christine on future projects. To learn more about her practice, go to www.niastpete.com. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.




No comments: